Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"As I keep up with the program Andrew designed just for me, I can feel the improvement in my day-to-day life."

1 post in this topic

After I broke my hip in March 2016 I did 2 months of PT with another well-known clinic, but I still wasn’t walking steadily.

From the moment I began working with Andrew, he tested my strength, explaining why each measurement was taken. Then he set up a cycle of exercises for me, making sure that I understood why each was necessary for strength or balance.

As I keep up with the program Andrew designed just for me, I can feel the improvement in my day-to-day life. I am sure that I will continue to strengthen my hip following the exercises Andrew created for me.

I appreciate that Andrew gave me his full attention, never sending me off to work independently for the rest of my time with him.

I can tell that Andrew is a person who is striving for excellence in his profession. He encouraged me, yet he always made suggestions and corrections so that my experience would improve.

I have high regard for Andrew and I would recommend him and Peak Performance to anyone!

Bonnie K.

November 21, 2017