Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"I saw an improvement with my second appointment. Each week and with each achievement Andrew encouraged me and gave me the knowledge I needed to help myself heal."

1 post in this topic

In July 2018 I was having several medical issues and during a hospital stay, I experienced an extremely painful “popping” in my body. Over the next week, the ache became excruciating groin pain, down my leg, to my numbing toes.

The racking pain continued for over two months, making it difficult to take care of myself, do simple tasks, or drive.

Finally, I was referred to physical therapy and given a list of PT options. A compelling feeling led me to choose Peak Performance.

Appointments were made with Andrew Neumeister and I saw an improvement with my second appointment. Each week and with each achievement Andrew encouraged me and gave me the knowledge I needed to help myself heal. He listened to my complaints, explained and re-explained stretches and exercises, and adjusted and readjusted my improvement plan accordingly.  

I am at a point now that I am back driving and taking care of myself. And, if I have a setback, I also know what to do to improve. Andrew has given me confidence and valuable information and I am so grateful to him and Peak Performance. 

I am extremely appreciative of Andrew’s patience, knowledge and skill in his specialty work. I wonder if that “compelling feeling” I had was really divine intervention. I can’t thank you enough Andrew!

Jean O’Connor