Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Their extensive knowledge, expertise and encouraging support was always evident in all they did and in my successful recovery."

1 post in this topic

This was my second full knee replacement. I came to Peak Performance for my first replacement last year and returned because I could not imagine going anywhere else.

Once again Andrew, along with Karen and Mark (their intern), did an awesome job helping me get through my recovery. I greatly appreciated the attention to detail in each exercise to ensure that I got the maximum benefit for the work involved. Their extensive knowledge, expertise and encouraging support was always evident in all they did and in my successful recovery.

I can now go up and down stairs properly, I no longer need a cane to walk my dog, I can walk faster and longer than before, and I can do more daily tasks than I could for the past five years!

My sincere thanks to Andrew and the staff at Peak Performance for all they did through my recovery. I will continue to highly recommend them to anyone in need of physical therapy.

Bonnie Stiggins