Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"I am now walking straighter and with little to no pain in my knee. I am very grateful to Karen!"

1 post in this topic

I had been to another physical therapy place, but it seemed to only improve my situation a little. A friend had recommended that I try Peak Performance. I had knee surgery for a torn meniscus in August, so I started PT with Karen in September. She was exactly what I needed!

She was easy to talk to and very encouraging, but could also be tough when I sometimes complained about the exercises. She knew exactly what I needed to improve my range of motion, strengthen and straighten my knee and recover my ability to go up and down the stairs more easily.

Karen not only address my knee, but looked at all my issues (well, the physical ones anyway J). She also helped with my right foot and made some other suggestions regarding my health.

I am now walking straighter and with little to no pain in my knee. I am very grateful to Karen! She is kind, caring, and adds humor to her PT sessions! I appreciate her encouragement and belief in me. Thank, you, Karen, for your compassion, your expertise and especially your patience with me!

I will miss you…but not our PT sessions! J

Dianne C.