Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Andrew advised me intelligently, humorously, cajoling me to what will be a near-complete recovery. I can now wash my hair with that arm, scratch my back and lift weights overhead that I was unable to lift!"

1 post in this topic

I was referred to your organization, after rotator cuff surgery, by a trainer at Penfield Fitness who knew of your work. I was assigned to Andrew and that turned out to be a really good choice. I’d had this surgery 10 years before, but I must not have coalesced adequately, resulting in a more severe problem. I had neither strength nor range of motion in that shoulder when I met him.

Andrew advised me intelligently, humorously, cajoling me to what will be a near-complete recovery. I can now wash my hair with that arm, scratch my back and lift weights overhead that I was unable to lift!

During that time I also experienced a knee problem, so we soon transitioned to the other end of my 77-year-old frame. Same outcome…Andrew gave me exercises that have led to pain-free and flexible walking without surgery.

I admit, he’s a better therapist than I am a patient, but his encouragement makes following through with his program less of a task and more of a healthy routine. Andrew is results-oriented, clearly knows his “stuff,” and is a true professional.

Thank you, man!

~ Arthur North