Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Under Andrew’s care, my knee is comfortable and functional, my balance is vastly improved, and I am definitely stronger for all activities."

1 post in this topic

Transformational. That best describes the competent and compassionate care and coaching I received at Peak Performance from Andrew, who is engaging and supportive.

I arrived with knee pain and hoped to alleviate the pain, avoid surgery, and return to full function. Andrew not only accomplished all three goals, but also diagnosed the instability in my left ankle as secondary to a foot problem and implemented orthotics, which totally fixed the issue! Under Andrew’s care, my knee is comfortable and functional, my balance is vastly improved, and I am definitely stronger for all activities.

Thanks, Andrew—and the entire staff—for improving my life and developing a strategy of exercise to maintain my knees, balance, and strength. I enthusiastically endorse the philosophy and techniques at Peak Performance!

Christine Platt

April 25, 2019