Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

Meet Logan: Our March 2020 Peak Performer

1 post in this topic

Logan's senior varsity swim season was cut short when both shoulders began to hurt.  He was diagnosed with Multidirectional Instability, meaning his shoulders were moving out of place in several positions, causing strain and pinching of his tendons, increasing weakness, and pain with even simple daily tasks.  He had tried PT elsewhere, but had seen an increase in his pain to the point where he gave up on feeling normal.  

Logan says: "Peak incorporated the whole body into my shoulder exercises.  I can live without constant pain now!  I can lift my arms above my head without them popping out of socket!  I can do normal everyday tasks pain free!  And I don't have to have surgery!  Hopefully when the pools open back up I can get back to doing what I love.  I never knew it made a difference which PT place you went to, I thought they were all the same, but I was very wrong!  Thank you Peak!!  

Mike says:  "This is one super young man!  Literally EVERY single motion on his first day hurt!  Every single one.  His shoulders were not remotely close to usable.  It's not easy to "try PT again" after things not going well the first time.. but Logan trusted our process.  He remained determined and he's kept the hope that he CAN and WIll get back to swimming again.  What a cool story!  We're so proud of Logan.  He's smiling again.  He's more confident.  He knows he's in the midst of a victory.  Way to go Logan!!" 

POM March 2020 Logan Prosser (2).pdf

Proccer, Logan MN RJ.jpg