Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Spring 2011

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
The Injury Lie Detector, What's New at Peak, Words of Wisdom and a Recent Testimonial!

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Peak Performance Physical Therapy

The Injury Lie Detector

Did you know that a Polygraph, or the “Lie Detector” test, is not admissible as evidence in New York State for criminal cases?  Sometimes as a Physical Therapist I feel like I’d love to have one to help get the truth out of patients. 

You know….when you love an activity so much – your favorite hobby, or sport, or recreational thing – whether it be gardening, or aerobics class, golf or tennis…

READ THE FULL ARTICLE  

What's New at Peak?

March Madness Contest - Every year we put together a challenge for the Sweet 16 and Final 4 where patients can pick which team they think will win and the total score of the championship game for a chance to win a gift card to Dick's and an iTunes gift card...who will win this year?

Spring Upgrades - We are in the process of ordering new carpeting for the patient treatment areas and we will be reupholstering the treatment tables in a new color! Stay tuned for photos of the changes soon!

Words of Wisdom - Mike Golisano has put together some more Physical Therapy related words of wisdom for this month that he would like to pass along to you. We hope you enjoy them and would love to hear your feedback on the website! Read Them HERE!

A Recent Testimonial:

"I had an ankle sprain from playing soccer and running track. I had constant pain in multiple parts of my left leg and foot. It took me out of my many daily routines as well as practice. I have gained a great deal of strength in my ankle and lower leg. I am now able to practice and compete at full strength. I felt very welcome at the Peak PT Office and I saw results as soon as we found out the causes of my injuries. I sincerely thank Mike for all of his help and patience with my stubborn ankle! :)"

Katie W.

03/23/2011

READ MORE TESTIMONIALS

ADD YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL  

Help Us, Help Your Friends & Family!

Patient Referrals - Did you know that you can send your friends and family that have injuries or aches and pains to us directly? Most local insurance carriers do not require referrals or even a prescription from a Doctor to begin Physical Therapy. We can evaluate and treat your loved ones for 10 visits or 30 days, which ever comes first without a prescription! No waiting, no additional co-pays or deductible payments, just quality care fast!

Tell Them To Call Us Today for More Information!

585-218-0240  

Learn More About

Our Staff:

mike_napierala_2.jpg

Michael Napierala

Mike_Golisano.jpg

Michael Golisano

karen_napierala_2.jpg

Karen Napierala

Robert_Morrison_resize.jpg

Robert Morrison

Sheila_Steadman_resize.jpg

Sheila Steadman

Quick Links:

Be Our Friend On Facebook

Like Us!

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us!

Find Directions To Us on Google Maps!

Find Us!

Our mailing address is:

*|USER:ADDRESS_HTML|*

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|USER:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.

*|IF:REWARDS|*
*|HTML:REWARDS|*
*|END:IF|*

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*