Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Spring 2011 - 2

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Pain Free Exercise Secret, What's New at Peak and a Recent Testimonial!

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Peak Performance Physical Therapy

Pain-Free Exercise Secret

The other day I was talking to a patient about a topic I know can help many of you out there too!

She was telling me that doing lunges during her home exercise video was causing pain in her knee.  

“Beth” had given up on exercising because she just couldn’t figure out how to get around the pain during and after completing her fitness routine. 

Here’s a HUGELY helpful trick to increase your odds of success...OBJECTIFY your exercise.  

What the heck does that mean you say?

READ THE FULL ARTICLE  

What's New at Peak?

March Madness Winner! - Every year we put together a challenge for the Sweet 16 and Final 4 where patients can pick which team they think will win and the total score of the championship game for a chance to win a gift card to Dick's and an iTunes gift card.

Click Here To See Who Won

Spring Upgrades - In case you missed the announcement in our last newsletter we are making some changes to the look of our clinic here at Peak Performance! New table coverings, carpeting and accent colors are in the works and should be ready soon! Photos to come!

A Recent Testimonial:

" I tore a ligament in my elbow from playing over 50 travel softball. The ligament was torn from the bone which required Tommy John Surgery. Throwing overhand couldn't be done. I am now able to throw the ball! Before the surgery I wasn't able to throw overhand more than 15 feet without terrible pain. Now, I can throw the length of a basketball court. My accuracy and speed has been greatly improved. This process took ~14 months of PT.

Mike Golisano was great! Always answered my questions and concerns. He is very easy going and easy to talk to. He never criticized me when I did not do my exercises.

Sheila at the desk is always pleasant & always took care of my appointments and billing issues quickly!"

Joe M.

03/29/2011

READ MORE TESTIMONIALS

ADD YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL  

Help Us, Help Your Friends & Family!

Patient Referrals - Did you know that you can send your friends and family that have injuries or aches and pains to us directly? Most local insurance carriers do not require referrals or even a prescription from a Doctor to begin Physical Therapy. We can evaluate and treat your loved ones for 10 visits or 30 days, which ever comes first without a prescription! No waiting, no additional co-pays or deductible payments, just quality care fast!

Tell Them To Call Us Today for More Information!

585-218-0240  

Learn More About

Our Staff:

mike_napierala_2.jpg

Michael Napierala

Mike_Golisano.jpg

Michael Golisano

karen_napierala_2.jpg

Karen Napierala

Robert_Morrison_resize.jpg

Robert Morrison

Sheila_Steadman_resize.jpg

Sheila Steadman

Quick Links:

Be Our Friend On Facebook

Like Us!

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us!

Find Directions To Us on Google Maps!

Find Us!

Our mailing address is:

*|USER:ADDRESS_HTML|*

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|USER:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.

*|IF:REWARDS|*
*|HTML:REWARDS|*
*|END:IF|*

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*