Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Fairwell to Robert

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Farewell to Robert, A Blog Post by Mike Napierala, A Recent Testimonial and More!

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Peak Performance Physical Therapy

Farewell to Robert  

By Michael Napierala, PT, SCS, CSCS, FAFS

Peak Performance PT would like to announce that our Office Manager, Robert Morrison, is moving on to work his own business.

We thank Robert for his years of service and for contributing to our successes, and really also for helping you be successful.

He has helped tremendously by sharing with each of you what is going on at Peak Performance, developing and working our Annual Coat Drive to donate to our area youth and adults for their winter needs, and providing valuable tips and reminders through the excellent website and newsletters he is responsible for.

He has helped some of you with...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE  

Enjoying the “Thrill of Victory,”

Avoiding the “Agony of Defeat.”

By Michael Napierala, PT, SCS, CSCS, FAFS

Just a few days ago I was working with a patient, we’ll call her Pam, and spent some time talking about the pain she’d been having in her hip – especially about the flare up she’d had the prior weekend. 

I asked her lots of probing questions, trying to piece together the details of how she’d gotten herself into trouble.  Pam ended up being really insightful as she reflected on her answers.  I figured Pam’s introspective discovery would ring true and be helpful to many of you out there, or to family or friends you pass this on to.

In Physical Therapy we so often have to deal with fluctuating symptoms that a patient offers.  These changes from session to session – from day to day or week to week, can be a real source of confusion and oftentimes can lead you as a patient to poor decision making. 

Pam had been seeing some really encouraging progress...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE  

What's New at Peak?

Winter Office Hours:

Monday:        6:45am - 7:00pm

Tuesday:       8:00am - 7:00pm

Wednesday:   6:45am - 7:00pm

Thursday:      8:00am - 7:00pm

Friday:          6:45am - 4:00pm

Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED

OFFICE HOURS SHOWN - appointment times may vary by provider.

Facility Upgrades - We have recently completed several upgrades to our clinic. We resurfaced and painted our walls (adding some great color to the clinic), re-upholstered our treatment tables, replaced all of our carpeting, added a huge vinyl decal of our logo on our vaulted ceiling wall and mounted a jumbo sized laminate wall board for medicine ball exercises and more!

SEE PICTURES HERE 

Previous Newsletter Articles:

Below are links to our most recent articles in case you missed them or just want to revisit and enjoy!

Fall Prevention Tips Part 1 - Karen Napierala

Fall Prevention Tips Part 2 - Karen Napierala

Fall Prevention Tips Part 3 - Karen Napierala

Second Annual Coat Drive For Kids - Robert Morrison

You Need to Have a Short Memory - Mike Napierala

Water, The Source of Life - Karen Napierala

Customer Service: A View from the Other Side - Robert Morrison

VIDEO: Summer Yard Work Tips - Mike Napierala

VIDEO: Summer Yard Work Tips 2 - Mike Napierala

Hitting a Homerun With Your Home Exercises - Mike Golisano

Direct Access to Physical Therapy - Robert Morrison

A Cure for the Summer Blues - Mike Napierala

The Biggest Loser Part 1 - Karen Napierala

The Biggest Loser Part 2 - Karen Napierala

Trampoline Safety Critical - Robert Morrison

A Little Secret to Pain Free Exercise - Mike Napierala

How Good Are You At Detecting Lies? - Mike Napierala

"No Pain, No Gain" Often Does Not Apply - Mike Golisano

Daytime Slots Available

School is back in session and that means our late afternoons and evenings are filling up fast!

For those of you who are current patients and need those appointment times I recommend that you try and stay booked at least two weeks out.

BUT, for those of you who are available in the morning and early afternoons or have a friend or family member who is available and needs our help...its your lucky time of year!

We have openings almost every day in the mornings and early afternoons which allow us to get you in right away, oftentimes the same day!

If you are having pain or limited mobility or difficulty with your current range of motion, and you are available during the days, don't put it off any longer, get back to your Peak Performance!

Give us a call today and take advantage of our back to school hours!

CALL 585-218-0240 to book your appointment today!

A Recent Testimonial:

"I dove back into first base and my shoulder popped out, which tore my labrum. I had trouble reaching for things that were high out of the way like over the shoulder or over my head. Since coming to Peak PT my shoulder has gained almost all of its strength back. I learned new exercises to improve my shoulder's strength. My shoulder is almost fully recovered and I feel like it decreases my chance of it happening again. Everyone at Peak made sure that I never over-did my exercises even though it "felt alright". Mike was always determined to get my shoulder back to 100%."

Hunter M.

11/29/2011

READ MORE TESTIMONIALS

ADD YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL  

Help Us, Help Your Friends & Family!

Patient Referrals - Did you know that you can send your friends and family that have injuries or aches and pains to us directly? Most local insurance carriers do not require referrals or even a prescription from a Doctor to begin Physical Therapy. We can evaluate and treat your loved ones for 10 visits or 30 days, which ever comes first without a prescription! No waiting, no additional co-pays or deductible payments, just quality care fast!

Tell Them To Call Us Today for More Information!

585-218-0240  

Learn More About

Our Staff:

mike_napierala_2.jpg

Michael Napierala

Mike_Golisano.jpg

Michael Golisano

karen_napierala_2.jpg

Karen Napierala

Sheila_Steadman_resize.jpg

Sheila Steadman

Quick Links:

Be Our Friend On Facebook

Like Us!

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us!

Find Directions To Us on Google Maps!

Find Us!

Our mailing address is:

*|USER:ADDRESS_HTML|*

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|USER:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.

*|IF:REWARDS|*
*|HTML:REWARDS|*
*|END:IF|*

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*