Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Summer 2012

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
header800.1_mobile.1.1.png

Meet our new addition...

Barb_Ileckic9d262ea6ffe61f58d06698c.pngPeak Performance would like to announce the addition of Barb Ilecki to their staff as the new Office Manager. Barb has a background in Sales, Marketing and Business Administration with extensive experience in multiple venues including service as well as health industries. We are excited to have her join us with a fresh approach to addressing every day operations as well as future marketing endeavors.

We would like to once again thank our previous Office Manager, Robert Morrison for his years of service and contributions to Peak Performance. We wish him great success as he moves on to his own business.

Mike Napierala adds some insight into Self-Assessment for orthopedic patients:

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?

I'm a child of the 80's. Those were my high school and college years - and just like the teens and young adults of today - music was a huge part of those formative days. One big hit from "back in the day" was Janet Jackson's

"What Have You Done for Me Lately".

Maybe some of you fellow "old schoolers" can remember back to those days around 1986 when that song hit the airwaves with it's catchy title.

Today I had the pleasure of seeing a patient who'd been away on her own for a few months - let's call her Joan. Janet Jackson's memorable title came up as a sort of mini-revelation during our time together as a great way to help her prevent future pain flare-ups. I'm not sure that her original intention was to be remembered as the inventor of a Self-Assessment quiz for orthopedic patients but Joan found the idea really helpful.

Here's a little more background on our talk; READ MORE

Karen Napierala compares:

Water -vs- Gatorade

_HG_979355895c.jpeg

I thought that I needed to replace sodium, potassium and energy after exercise. Do I really need an energy drink, or will water do?

Dehydration: If you sweat lots, if you are exercising in the high heat, if you feel sluggish at all, or if your urine output is down, or darker.... you most likely ARE in need of fluids.

American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) recommends that you weigh in before and after summer exercise sessions... without your clothes on (they may be soaked in water that you just sweated out!). If you have lost more than 2% body weight (2 lbs/ 100 lbs) donʼt get excited...this is not fat loss. This is the water and metabolites that you just sweated out.

_HG_4158b11d29.jpeg

YOU NEED TO REPLACE THEM

But how?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Are You Having Pain Again?

Don't put off your treatment any longer than you have to. Give us a call at 585-218-0240 to get in for an evaluation today!

No one should have to live their life in pain, don't just tolerate it, do something about it!

Tell a Friend, Neighbor or Family Member!

Did you know that we are a referral based business?

That means we rely on you to tell your friends, neighbors, coworkers and family members about the excellent care you received at Peak Performance Physical Therapy so that they will consider using our services for their Physical Therapy needs!

So the next time you hear someone say they need Physical Therapy or that they have had a recent injury or they are living with pain be sure to tell them about your experience at Peak Performance or you can fill out a testimonial for our website HERE!

Thank you for your continued support and trust in our services.

~ The Peak Performance Team

Learn More About

Our Staff:

mike-napierala.jpg

Michael Napierala

michael_golisano680093.jpg

Michael Golisano

karennapierala.jpg

Karen Napierala

sheila-199x300.jpg

Sheila Steadman

Barb_Ilecki.png

Barb Ilecki

Quick Links:

Be Our Friend On Facebook

Like Us!

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us!

Find Directions To Us on Google Maps!

Find Us!

*|IF:LIST|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Unsubscribe *|EMAIL|* from this list.

Our mailing address is:

*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|*

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend

Update your profile*|ELSE:|* Our mailing address is:

*|USER:ADDRESS_HTML|*

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|USER:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.*|END:IF|*

*|IF:REWARDS|*
*|HTML:REWARDS|*
*|END:IF|*