Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

On a personal note...

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text here will show in the preview area of some email clients.
Email not displaying correctly?

View it in your browser.

On a personal note...

from Mike Napierala

Peak Performance Physical Therapy
While our newsletter isn't normally intended for personal or family related topics...this one time I'd like to make an exception.

This past weekend Karen and I travelled to Dallas to attend the Retirement Ceremony for her brother, Mark, who has proudly served our country as a Navy officer for 25 years and most recently elevated to becoming "Commander LaMendola".

I was moved emotionally and deeply humbled at his ceremony by the incredible level of patriotism and commitment, sacrifice, and selflessness Mark and all our military personnel have shown. I'm inspired by their sense of brotherhood, respect, and their honor for authority and love of America. They step forward willing to potentially risk their own life for our freedoms and safety .

In these times we live it is refreshing and uplifting to see such commitment to being disciplined, putting the needs of others before yourself, and offering to do the hard things in life rather than taking the easy way out.

Had I realized what I would witness there I'd have gladly paid the airfare to get all of our kids out there to be a part of this once in a lifetime opportunity.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU MARK, AND THANKS TO ALL OF OUR MILITARY, POLICE, AND FIREFIGHTERS AND THEIR FAMILIES OUT THERE...TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE DEDICATED YOUR LIVES TO SERVING OTHERS BY WILLINGLY RISKING YOUR OWN LIFE, AND THANKS TOO FOR THE FAMILIES WHO ALLOWED A SPOUSE OR PARENT, A SON OR DAUGHTER OR BROTHER/SISTER, TO SERVE OTHERS WHILE YOU SAT AT HOME WITH THAT NEVER CEASING WORRY ABOUT THE SAFETY AND WELL BEING OF YOUR LOVED ONE....SO THAT THE REST OF US COULD BE FREE AND SAFE FROM HARM...

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!

The next time you see one of our military, or a police officer or firefighter

...remember to say "Thanks for serving us".

Dress_Whites.png

Family_1.png

untitled.png

Family.png

599677_3516473235357_1099300789_a.jpg

220px_HH_Polizeihauptmeister_MZ_1_.jpg

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.

*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:

*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|**|END:IF|*

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|* *|END:IF|*