Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Peak Performance Newsletter July 18, 2013

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

p{font-family:Arial;font-size: 12px; color:#333333;line-height: 18px;padding-left:40px;}

-->

newsletter-logo.jpg

newsletter-heading.jpg

newsletter.jpg

Newsletter – Table of Contents

1. RETURN TO PLAY: JUST DO IT…OR DO IT RIGHT?

2. THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE QUESTION CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOUR SEASON
  3. WHO DO YOU TRUST TO GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME?
  4. CHOOSING A PHYSICAL THERAPIST FOR YOUR YOUNG ATHLETE
  5. HOT ROCK…The Land of Parakletos
  6. 3D ATHLETE – PLANES OF MOTION

RETURN TO PLAY: JUST DO IT…OR DO IT RIGHT?

RETURN TO PLAY: JUST DO IT…OR DO IT RIGHT? ”I’m ready coach!”…This familiar proclamation has been made by athletes of all ages for centuries, even thousands of years I’m sure. “I’m ready.” Interesting phrase….

Read More

THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE QUESTION CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOUR SEASON

THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE QUESTION CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOUR SEASON! Is your injured athlete Ready to Play yet?…..Get it right… and you see a smiling face from making a comeback or the reassurance of knowing you prevented a re-injury or a new injury! Get it wrong…

Read More

WHO DO YOU TRUST TO GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME?

WHO DO YOU TRUST TO GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME? Where do YOU go when your young athlete is starting to hurt or gets injured? What about as an athlete if YOU have a question? What if you’re performing below your potential or recovering too slowly?…

Read More

CHOOSING A PHYSICAL THERAPIST FOR YOUR YOUNG ATHLETE

CHOOSING A PHYSICAL THERAPIST FOR YOUR YOUNG ATHLETE …The Secret Behind Making a Good Choice – The Choice is Yours! I wish there was just one secret tip I could give you that would be a simple answer to this. The truth is that it’s not an easy decision…

Read More

HOT ROCK…The Land of Parakletos

HOT ROCK…The Land of Parakletos – The Power of Encouragement. For being a Physical Therapist it’s sort of embarrassing and simultaneously perplexing and a bit odd…I am not a natural encourager. I’m a problem solver, an analyzer…

Read More

3D ATHLETE PLANES OF MOTION

Watch as Mike teaches you the three Planes of Motion athletes use to move in their sport. See an example of how even a single joint like your knee actually moves in three directions….

Watch

Snapshot 1 (7-17-2013 1-19 PM)

Like Us! fb-icon Follow Us! twitter-icon Find Us! Map

Peak Performance, proud sponsor of Youth Sports Now

featuring Mike Napierala PT (92.1 WYSL, Wed 6:30 – 7:30PM / Archives)

2013 PEAK PERFORMANCE

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){

table[id=canspamBar] td{font-size:14px !important;}

table[id=canspamBar] td a{display:block !important; margin-top:10px !important;}

}