Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

A New Year! OUR 9th ANNIVERSARY!

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

p{font-family:Arial;font-size: 12px; color:#333333;line-height: 18px;padding-left:40px;}

-->

newsletter-logo.jpg

newsletter-heading.jpg

newsletter.jpg

Newsletter – Table of Contents

1. PEAK PERFORMANCE TURNS 9!

2. The “STANDARD OF CARE” …Is That Really What You Want?
  3. ALL PHYSICAL THERAPY IS NOT CREATED EQUAL…
  4. ACL’s…..THE RACE TO THE FINISH
  5. ONE STEP BACK = TWO STEPS FORWARD!

PEAK PERFORMANCE TURNS 9!

PEAK PERFORMANCE PHYSICAL THERAPY IS 9 YEARS OLD THIS MONTH!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TRUST IN US!

STOP IN AND SAY HELLO – FRIDAY, JANUARY 17TH AND ENJOY AN ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION WITH US!

The “STANDARD OF CARE” …Is That Really What You Want?

Standard. Interesting word. Is the “STANDARD” good enough for you? Have you asked the question of what options are available to you when your young athlete gets hurt? Are you willing to wait to see if the “keeping it simple” approach or the “minimalist” approach ends up working? Some Youth Sports Now listeners who had a son suffer a broken ankle found him still having trouble once he made it to hockey season…

Read More

ALL PHYSICAL THERAPY IS NOT CREATED EQUAL…

Physical Therapy is Physical Therapy Right? …Just Pick the Closest One or Go to The Big Name Place ”I need tires on my car.” ”Don’t forget to pick up a loaf of bread on the way home.” ”Who’d you say had those sneakers on sale?” Commodities. Same product. Same quality. Just a matter of best cost, shortest drive, quickest in and out shopping experience…

Read More

ACL’s…..THE RACE TO THE FINISH

Is that what it really is? A race? You know, many patients and parents and coaches can easily fall into the trap of looking at the ACL Reconstruction process as a 100m dash. Whoever finishes the quickest wins. The fastest is the best. Is that really true? Is it that simple? ”I can name that tune in…..” ”I can get you back to playing by …..” (fill in whatever ‘shortest time’ you’ve heard)…

Read More

ONE STEP BACK = TWO STEPS FORWARD!

You’re 10 years old and you see it over and over again on TV…the three point shot. Those professional and college players make it look so easy. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could make one of those! So you lean down a little deeper with the ball and take a few steps and heave it up as hard as you can. After about 12 tries one goes in…..it’s like you just won a national championship – and, addicted forever to the three…

Read More

Like Us! fb-icon Follow Us! twitter-icon Find Us! Map

Peak Performance, proud sponsor of Youth Sports Now

featuring Mike Napierala PT (92.1 WYSL, Wed 6:30 – 7:30PM / Archives)

2013 PEAK PERFORMANCE

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){

table[id=canspamBar] td{font-size:14px !important;}

table[id=canspamBar] td a{display:block !important; margin-top:10px !important;}

}