Guest Prosoft Admin

Peak Performance Newsletter - August 20, 2014

1 post in this topic

newsletter-logo.jpg
newsletter-heading.jpg
newsletter.jpg Table of Contents

MY GOLF LESSONS & DENISE’S SHOULDER…Practicing Patience & Trust

Padraig Harrington

I was talking to a patient the other day, we’ll call her Denise, who was frustrated over how slowly her shoulder was improving. She was actually doing much better than previously. She’d been through Physical Therapy before that included some home exercises and had also received a cortisone injection that helped a little. It had been over a year she was dealing with this shoulder problem…

Read More

BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE!

_HG_8763

Don’t Be Scared, BE PREPARED Hiking, Running, Beach Volleyball, Gardening, Baseball….the list is endless. The things you “used to do” – the thing you’re about to resume! It is a scary time. A lot of questions are probably running through your head. Am I ready? Can I really do that? What if I hurt myself again? Whether you are planning on returning to sports, work, or weekend activity the key is being prepared.

_HG_7704

Read More

WHO’S IN CHARGE HERE ANYWAYS?

Mike - Shoulder 1 (640x427)

All Knees Will Bow…WHO’S IN CHARGE HERE ANYWAYS? The other day a patient, Sue, was sharing how she’d overdone some yard work and it flared up her shoulder. I asked Sue how long she’d done the yard work for. Now you’ve gotta understand here that it was only taking little, light daily activities to still be bothering Sue’s shoulder to begin with. That shoulder was already at least whispering some truths to her…

Read More

Like Us! fb-icon Follow Us! twitter-icon Find Us! Map

After each game, I want to be able to say: I gave it all I could, I gave it my best

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*