Guest Prosoft Admin

Peak Performance Newsletter - September 2014

1 post in this topic

newsletter-logo.jpg
newsletter-heading.jpg
newsletter.jpgNewsletter Contents:

New Fad…. or is ROLLING here to Stay?

_HG_8194

Foam rolling is in! We see it everywhere from gyms to athletic training rooms to Physical Therapy Clinics!Who doesn’t love a good hands on massage! Well this a form of self induced massage with the following benefits: 1. price effective (20-30$/roll) 2. allows you to control the amount and focus of your pressure. 3…

Read More

THE ACHES AND PAINS OF PARENTING – HOW TO LIFT WITHOUT BACK PAIN!

20140729_105650

As some of you may already know, I am returning to work after maternity leave from successfully delivering my second baby boy in less than two years! I look back fondly on the excitement of the baby rolling or kicking in my belly. I remember the joy of seeing that cute little face on the ultrasound. I also remember the not so pleasant reality of back pain…

Read More

GET SMARTER WITH AGE!

OB

“Do as I say, not as I do”. Have you ever tried using that line with your kids? Heard it from your parents? I think that the way we all know if someone really believes in something is if they incorporate it into their daily lives. For instance: I really believe smoking is bad….. I don’t do it. I believe in exercise…. So I do it….often I believe in functional exercise…

Read More

Like Us! fb-icon Follow Us! twitter-icon Find Us! Map
Football doesn’t build character, it reveals character. Marv Levy
2014 PEAK PERFORMANCE

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*