Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

March 2015 Peak Performance Newsletter

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
View this email in your browser

March 2015 PEAK PT News                    

www.peakptrochester.com

585-218-0240       

Where you come to be…

TREATED LIKE THE PRO’S AND CARED FOR LIKE FAMILY!

Get to know our newest

PEAK PERFORMANCE STAR:

Angela Havranek, Administrative Assistant                         c323cfd5-5971-4113-ad9b-a16ffe466c79.png

Angela joins our team after years in the RGH system serving various administrative roles.  She lives with her family in Wayne County.   Angela joined the Peak PT Team in March and says “I couldn’t wait to learn more about the benefits of physical therapy and the impact it has on the patient’s quality of life.  I am excited to be a member of such a caring team of professionals”

Fun Facts About Angela…

Favorite Movies: Forest Gump, Tombstone, V for Vendetta

Favorite Food: Lobster

Sports Team: Denver Broncos, and whatever team my son plays on (baseball, cross country, or wrestling).

When I am not working, you will find me: Spending time with my family, any of my children’s activities, boating, hiking, working out, dining with friends, and enjoying life.

Family: Husband Josh, oldest son Joshua, Jacob, Carissa, Christian,  family dog Lela, and of course the cat Tarja.

Video game: I tried Halo, but my children have no mercy on me....

Schooling: Denver Institute of Technology (now Westwood) and MCC.

DO YOU OR DOES SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT…

LOSE BALANCE with simple daily activities?

Feel AFRAID OF FALLING?

Feel UNSTEADY WALKING?

Actually have FALLEN in the past 3 months? 

“Father Time” keeps ticking away for all of us.  Unfortunately for some that means so much loss of balance, so much weakness, so much stiffness that even simple day to day tasks gradually become scary.    It’s a terrible feeling you no longer have control over your own body!

Did you know that the Centers for Disease Control found that in just the U.S. for 2013 there were 2.5 million nonfatal falls among older adults treated in emergency departments.  Over 700,000 of those required hospitalization.  Ouch!

And, did you know that most fractures in older adults are caused by falls!  The CDC cautions that fall related injuries not only make it hard to get around or live independently but also increase the risk of early death!

The GREAT NEWS is that you don’t have to just sit there and take this anymore!  Peak Performance has just the answer for you or that loved one dealing with these challenges. 

No…it’s not medications with bothersome side effects.  No giving up and telling you “You’re getting older you know” or worse yet -  telling you to sit back down on the couch with your channel changer and accept what you’ve become.  No calling your friends and family to ask them to always come over to your house. 

There’s a good chance you don’t have to take this lying down (literally)!.  There are likely all-natural, simple, and effective things YOU can do to make a difference.  Put yourself back in the driver’s seat of life!

In CELEBRATION of Peak Performance’s 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY you can CALL TODAY to schedule a FREE SCREENING with Erin, our Fall Prevention & Balance expert.  She’ll put you through a few simple and safe screening tests that will help point you in the right direction.  Hurry – spots are limited to the first 10 people who call 218-0240.

Screening visits will take place on Tues, April 14  and Thursday, April 16.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!

It’s been a crazy start to the NFL off-season with some unparalleled amount of trades and free agent signings going on.  (The Buffalo Bills are on the move baby!)

400d678f-2235-4dac-b0b4-39422c1dfe61.jpg

But before all the shoring up of your favorite team could happen there had to be a WINNER of the Annual Peak Performance SUPER BOWL CONTESTBEN SWISHER, from Pittsford Sutherland, picked the correct winning team (those darn New England Patriots…can you tell we’ve got a few Bills fans here?) and the closest total score for the big game.  Big Ben won a gift certificate to AMC Movie Theaters. 

Hopefully Ben and his lucky guest don’t fall asleep in those cushy recliners.

More recently Peak Performance sponsored an impromptu Winter Blues Contest for picking the First Day You Can See Grass Across the Street outside Sheila’s window in the clinic.   MIKE COLANGELO was awarded a gift certificate to Tim Horton’s for his great environmental prowess!                                                                                                                                         3103749f-eb3d-41e8-a3e7-26f28793a462.jpg

March 2015 PEAK PT News

www.peakptrochester.com

585-218-0240       

Where you come to be…

TREATED LIKE THE PRO’S AND CARED FOR LIKE FAMILY!

Get to know our newest

PEAK PERFORMANCE STAR:       

Angela Havranek, Administrative Assistant              

Angela joins our team after years in the RGH system serving various administrative roles.  She lives with her family in Wayne County.   Angela joined the Peak PT Team in March and says “I couldn’t wait to learn more about the benefits of physical therapy and the impact it has on the patient’s quality of life.  I am excited to be a member of such a caring team of professionals”

Fun Facts About Angela…

Favorite Movies: Forest Gump, Tombstone, V for Vendetta

Favorite Food: Lobster

Sports Team: Denver Broncos, and whatever team my son plays on (baseball, cross country, or wrestling).

When I am not working, you will find me: Spending time with my family, any of my children’s activities, boating, hiking, working out, dining with friends, and enjoying life.

Family: Husband Josh, oldest son Joshua, Jacob, Carissa, Christian,  family dog Lela, and of course the cat Tarja.

Video game: I tried Halo, but my children have no mercy on me....

Schooling: Denver Institute of Technology (now Westwood) and MCC.

DO YOU OR DOES SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT…

LOSE BALANCE with simple daily activities?

Feel AFRAID OF FALLING?

Feel UNSTEADY WALKING?

Actually have FALLEN in the past 3 months? 

“Father Time” keeps ticking away for all of us.  Unfortunately for some that means so much loss of balance, so much weakness, so much stiffness that even simple day to day tasks gradually become scary.    It’s a terrible feeling you no longer have control over your own body!

Did you know that the Centers for Disease Control found that in just the U.S. for 2013 there were 2.5 million nonfatal falls among older adults treated in emergency departments.  Over 700,000 of those required hospitalization.  Ouch!

And, did you know that most fractures in older adults are caused by falls!  The CDC cautions that fall related injuries not only make it hard to get around or live independently but also increase the risk of early death!

The GREAT NEWS is that you don’t have to just sit there and take this anymore!  Peak Performance has just the answer for you or that loved one dealing with these challenges. 

No…it’s not medications with bothersome side effects.  No giving up and telling you “You’re getting older you know” or worse yet -  telling you to sit back down on the couch with your channel changer and accept what you’ve become.  No calling your friends and family to ask them to always come over to your house. 

There’s a good chance you don’t have to take this lying down (literally)!.  There are likely all-natural, simple, and effective things YOU can do to make a difference.  Put yourself back in the driver’s seat of life!

In CELEBRATION of Peak Performance’s 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY you can CALL TODAY to schedule a FREE SCREENING with Erin, our Fall Prevention & Balance expert.  She’ll put you through a few simple and safe screening tests that will help point you in the right direction.  Hurry – spots are limited to the first 10 people who call 218-0240.

Screening visits will take place on Tues, April 14  and Thursday, April 16.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!

It’s been a crazy start to the NFL off-season with some unparalleled amount of trades and free agent signings going on.  (The Buffalo Bills are on the move baby!)

But before all the shoring up of your favorite team could happen there had to be a WINNER of the Annual Peak Performance SUPER BOWL CONTESTBEN SWISHER, from Pittsford Sutherland, picked the correct winning team (those darn New England Patriots…can you tell we’ve got a few Bills fans here?) and the closest total score for the big game.  Big Ben won a gift certificate to AMC Movie Theaters. 

Hopefully Ben and his lucky guest don’t fall asleep in those cushy recliners.

More recently Peak Performance sponsored an impromptu Winter Blues Contest for picking the First Day You Can See Grass Across the Street outside Sheila’s window in the clinic.   MIKE COLANGELO was awarded a gift certificate to Tim Horton’s for his great environmental prowess!

Creating an elegant email is simpleNow that you’ve selected a template to work with, drag in content blocks to define the structure of your message. Don’t worry, you can always delete or rearrange blocks as needed. Then click “Design” to define fonts, colors, and styles.

Need inspiration for your design? Here’s what other MailChimp users are doing.

Your text caption goes here. You can change the position and width of the caption from the block settings tab.
Your text caption goes here. You can change the position and width of the caption from the block settings tab.
Copyright *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.

*|IFNOT:ARCHIVE_PAGE|* *|LIST:DESCRIPTION|*

Our mailing address is:

*|HTML:LIST_ADDRESS_HTML|* *|END:IF|*

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

*|IF:REWARDS|* *|HTML:REWARDS|**|END:IF|*