Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Peak Performance is...the most qualified [PTs] in the Rochester area. "

1 post in this topic

There is no greater gift than having the ability to assist someone in increasing or regaining their quality of life. Mike has done this, for me, three times in the past 6 years.

I came to Peak Performance in 2010 for physical therapy after rotator cuff repair. I was referred to Peak Performance PT by my surgeon, after the initial physical therapy services from a different provider resulted in little to no progress in my healing process. I returned to PPPT again in 2011 after rotator cuff repair on my other shoulder, and most recently for physical therapy after a total hip replacement.

I returned to Peak Performance time and time again because of my strong belief that I am in the most qualified hands in the Rochester area. This belief is founded in my own successes as a result of the physical therapy I received while in Mike’s care.

The individualized treatment plan that was put in place for each of my recoveries was developed with a holistic approach, combining Mike’s expertise on functional movement, biomechanics and physical therapy techniques with my personal hopes and desires in regard to the activities I wanted to return to and participate in.

Mike was able to listen, and continued to adjust the plan of care based on the visible and measurable strengths and needs as my rehab progressed, as well as always taking into consideration my continued input and feedback.

My ability to regain strength, flexibility, and increased participation in the activities of life and leisure that I value was evident to me early on in the rehab process, and continued to grow throughout. I attribute my success to Mike’s expertise guidance, ability to listen, and genuine care.

I know that if I find myself needing physical therapy again, I will request services from Peak Performance PT. I highly recommend Peak Performance to my family and friends, and to anyone else that may need Physical Therapy. Oh, and 9 months post surgery, not only am I greatly enjoying a summer filled with Pro Kadima, long bike rides on the canal and my basic and gentle yoga sessions…I flipped my dog!!!

With a heart full of gratitude,

Jennifer I.M.

July 25, 2016