Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"I am back to doing everyday tasks like housework and gardening without pain, and I am slowly and carefully starting to run again."

1 post in this topic

For over 20 years, running has been my beloved hobby, both for fitness and stress relief. Last year, I ran a half marathon and the increased mileage involved in training caused arthritis in my right knee.

I started coming to Peak Performance for help. Mike was able to identify problems with my feet and hips that were contributing to my knee issues. Eventually he introduced strengthening and speed exercises to my program to get my legs back into shape for running.

Mike is a great listener and is able to interpret my descriptions of my pain or limitations even when I don’t know the best vocabulary. He is patient and attentive while making sure my form is correct. His knowledge and experience and his ability to teach me how to care for my knee have helped me tremendously.

I am back to doing everyday tasks like housework and gardening without pain, and I am slowly and carefully starting to run again. I have been very happy with my progress and grateful for the care I have received at Peak Performance!

Kara C. 

January 31, 2018