Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Six months ago, I could barely raise my right arm above my head...Now I go through my daily routines with virtually no discomfort and or restrictions."

1 post in this topic

After years of worsening range of motion and flexibility, along with decreasing strength in my right shoulder area, I had arthroscopic subacromial decompression surgery in July 2017.

After recovering from the surgery, Andrew helped me understand what I had to do to build strength and gain greater flexibility with my right shoulder and arm. He designed—and modified along the way—a custom regimen of strength and stretching exercises for me to use to reach my objectives, challenging me with greater rigor over time.

Andrew also helped me to better understand the physiology of the mechanics of my shoulder region in order to facilitate better exercise habits. Along the way, he also patiently answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. I especially appreciated the hands-on stretches he would apply to my shoulder region.

Six months ago, I could barely raise my right arm above my head or move it laterally across my body. Any sort of throwing motion was out of the question. Now I go through my daily routines with virtually no discomfort and or restrictions.

As the weather warms in the months ahead, I look forward to getting back to the outdoor activities I’d had to suspend. I’m confident that I will be able to get back on disc golf courses able to throw, and I expect to be able to paddle my kayak regularly, more fluidly, with increased efficiency and for longer (painless) periods.

David B. 

February 13, 2018