Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"When I met Andrew, he explained his plans for me and I knew I was in the right place. In less than two weeks, my back pain was gone and my hip was getting better."

1 post in this topic

I have been a walker for years and began experiencing pain in my back and hip. I had x-rays, MRIs, PT and cortisone and was still in pain.

My granddaughter told me about Peak Performance. She had ACL surgery and went there for rehab. I saw how quickly she healed and how much she praised Peak Performance. So I decided to give PT another try.

When I met Andrew, he explained his plans for me and I knew I was in the right place. In less than two weeks, my back pain was gone and my hip was getting better.

Graduation was both happy and sad for me. Happy because now I am pain free for the first time in 3 years! Sad because I will miss Andrew. I always learned something from him to make my body feel better and stronger. He was kind, caring and understanding. He always had a plan for me. My time was not wasted with icing, heating or handouts with pictures of exercises; everything was hands on and personalized.

Today I feel better and fitter than ever. Andrew taught me exercises that I will use all my life, and I look forward to living as long as possible since Andrew and Peak Performance!

Judy Y. 

March 5, 2018