Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"I have conquered fractures, muscle tears, surgeries, and painful injuries up and down my spine. As a result, I’m now fully able to enjoy a normal and vigorous life."

1 post in this topic

Mike has rehabbed and revitalized so many of my body parts that it would be easier to recount the parts remaining. I have conquered fractures, muscle tears, surgeries, and painful injuries up and down my spine. As a result, I’m now fully able to enjoy a normal and vigorous life.

While the expertise and professionalism demonstrated by Mike, Karen and Andrew is off the charts, I have discovered that the mental and emotional aspects of rehab are every bit as essential to recovery as the physical aspects. The story of Peak Performance is above and beyond the technical metrics of physical therapy.

The culture inside those four walls is a combination of contagious enthusiasm, totally positive attitudes, and endless encouragement.

Thank you for your patience, your willingness to listen to my trials and tribulations, and becoming my best cheerleader.

Sandy R. 

January 17, 2018