Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Andrew worked with me to rebuild strength and stability in my knee and helped me understand potential causes of the problem,"

1 post in this topic

Last fall my knee made a popping noise while I was running and became sore and unstable, which shut down a number of my most enjoyable workout activities and ultimately led me to Peak Performance and Andrew Neumeister.

Over the course of several months, Andrew worked with me to rebuild strength and stability in my knee and helped me understand potential causes of the problem. More importantly, he provided a regimen of exercises that have increased the strength and flexibility in my injured leg. As Andrew introduced each new exercise, he explained its purposes (strength, speed, balance) and which muscles they were designed to work. He has endless imagination for creating new exercises and hitting muscles in ways that work for a particular injury.

Andrew’s personality was a big plus. He displayed confidence and expertise while being empathetic and friendly, a rare and effective combination of traits. He encouraged me and kept things light, which helped me to take ownership of my recovery and to develop enduring approaches to fitness.

About four times a week I go through variations of the exercises and drills Andrew taught me, and I appreciate the discipline and form he taught me so that the exercises do what they are intended to. This spring I am hitting the trails running again, and I have Andrew to thank for that!

Jeffrey C. 

March 23, 2018