Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Andrew…not only helped me to improve my physical movements and strength, but he helped me to gain confidence."

1 post in this topic

When I first came to Peak Performance I was a MESS. I had already been through a broken hip replacement and broken femur, due to two separate falls; now I was seeing Andrew after a knee replacement to correct a deformity. I felt like a MESS, not only physically but also emotionally/spiritually too.

I credit Andrew with my vast improvement. He not only helped me to improve my physical movements and strength, but he helped me to gain confidence. It’s not easy to “just go for a walk,” perform everyday tasks, or enjoy physical activity, when you have been told never to fall again…and you do.

Through all these injuries, I experienced many PT sessions. So when the doctor said, “one more operation (other knee),” I knew just who to see: Andrew.

Sometimes, when I feel down because I still use a cane, I hear Andrew’s voice, “But Jackie, look how far you’ve come”; or, when I think I’m too tired to do those “darn exercises,” I hear, “You want to keep up the progress you’ve made, don’t you.” Andrew was not only my physical therapist, but I thought of him as my personal cheerleader, too.

Now on those days when I still feel like a MESS, I think of Peak Performance and Andrew cheering me on, and I stand up a little taller, hold my head a little higher, put on a smile and…go for a walk. J

Jackie P.