Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"I was in so much pain and had very little mobility in my shoulder when I started. I am now almost fully recovered! Yay!"

1 post in this topic

This has been a remarkable experience. I had a standard AC Joint procedure done on my left shoulder. Four week post-op I was having a great recovery, but then things started to decline. The PT I was using was knowledgeable in the standard PT for the procedure, but was not experienced like Mike is at customizing the exercises to my body’s unique needs.

I had developed intense muscle spasms in my pecs and it was compromising my ability to perform my PT. Mike did a full-person evaluation. He customized my exercises so I could make progress with the muscles needed without aggravating the muscles in spasm. I was in so much pain and had very little mobility in my shoulder when I started.

I am now almost fully recovered! Yay! There were times when it didn’t seem possible and I felt discouraged because I wasn’t progressing as quickly as I wanted. Mike always had the right words to keep me motivated and feeling positive about myself and my body.  

*PRICELESS*

Sarah Noblett