Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Now, after 8 months of PT and a lot of work, my leg feels nearly as strong and flexible as it was before my injury. I can move forward confidently!"

1 post in this topic

It all started when I tore my left proximal hamstring while waterskiing. The injury was a complete tear of 2 ½ of the 3 tendons, with a 7 cm retraction. After surgery, my doctor recommended Mike Napierala at Peak Performance  to enable my recovery…and I am so thankful that he did!

Mike and the rest of the staff at Peak Performance were very professional and extremely helpful in facilitating my recovery. We started out the week after surgery with passive movement and each week additional movements were added until I could finally begin active movements, strengthening and stretching. Mike was familiar with this type of injury and took a conservative approach to minimize the risk of re-tearing, as it takes a long time for the tendon to fully reattach to the bone.

Now, after 8 months of PT and a lot of work, my leg feels nearly as strong and flexible as it was before my injury. I can move forward confidently!

Stephen Oliver