Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"This dynamic duo was able to take me from a constant dull pain and tenderness in my ankle to less pain on DAY ONE."

1 post in this topic

Thank God for knowing Allison and getting a quick referral to Peak Performance. I was able to quickly get an appointment with Andrew and his intern, Margaret. This dynamic duo was able to take me from a constant dull pain and tenderness in my ankle to less pain on DAY ONE.

From there, they taught me to be more mindful of my movements and gave me exercises to do outside of our sessions. With each visit, I was getting stronger, more mobile and really understood my movement. I work on my feet most days and I still feel great.

This team was patient and kind, and took their time to really teach me how to move. I highly recommend Andrew and Peak Performance PT!

Morgan Aldridge

May 2, 2019