Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"My first race since seeing Andrew was in early April: a 10-mile race in Washington, D.C. I ran my strongest race in more than a year! I had no IT band issues and no knee pain."

1 post in this topic

I am 71 and still run. For the last year, during races and training runs, especially long ones, I was having knee pain around mile 7. As the race progressed, I eventually had to drop back to walking. I ran through 2 halves and a full marathon with that. My chiropractor finally determined it was IT band issues and recommended Peak Performance. 

I started working with Andrew and Margaret at the beginning of March, doing stretches and strengthening exercises. They gradually increased the variety of both and finally added weights to the strength exercises. Andrew was especially helpful because he is also a runner and understood my issues. He examined my shoes and inserts and put inserts under both feet.

My first race since seeing Andrew was in early April: a 10-mile race in Washington, D.C. I ran my strongest race in more than a year! I had no IT band issues and no knee pain.

I cannot say enough about the support and knowledge that Andrew and Margaret gave me! I will be training for another marathon this fall and the exercises they designed for me are now an integral part of my training and workouts.

~ Kathleen Fuller

May 8, 2019