Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"As Allison has shared her knowledge, skill, creativity and encouragement, I have learned so much, am way stronger and have the tools to stay that way."

1 post in this topic

After decades of running without injury despite my weaknesses and poor mechanics, things finally caught up with me in the form of a hip problem and plantar fasciitis. That is when, providentially, my path crossed with Allison.

Even though I live on the West side with many PT locations between there and East Rochester, I felt led to make the trek to Peak Performance and I am so thankful to have landed here!

As Allison has shared her knowledge, skill, creativity and encouragement, I have learned so much, am way stronger and have the tools to stay that way. I am back to running and look forward to increasing the time and distance while continuing to implement all that I’ve been taught.

A shoutout, also, to Mike, Karen, and Andrew, who were also sources of advice at certain times over the past year. It is a great team that Rochester is blessed to have working to help so many get relief from pain and regain function. Thank you!

Lynn Eich

Sept. 4, 2019