Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

Meet Andrew: Our April 2020 Peak Performer of the Month

1 post in this topic

Andrew has been a skateboarder for a long time, and has had his fair share of falls!  In February, he fell hard and landed on his shoulder.  This time he hurt his Rotator Cuff and was in pain with every motion.  His doctor told him he would probably need surgery.  He decided to try Physical Therapy first.  

Andrew Says: Peak has made a huge difference in my recovery!!  You stayed open during this pandemic to provide safe care.  Without in-person visits, I don't think I would have recovered as quickly.  I take instruction well, and I listened to Allison and regained my full range first, then strength, and now I am in better shape than before and my shoulder is 100%!! 

Allison Says:  Andrew came here because his sister recommended it.  He was in rough shape with the thought of an impending surgery worrying him.  He always came in intent to listen and learn, and smile.  He was dedicated to make sure he did everything possible to heal his shoulder and still have fun!!  He had a goal to return to his skateboard, and he has reached that!  Don't go too crazy Andrew, but enjoy!!!

Andrew has chosen St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital for the charitable donation we're doing in his honor! 

Yours in Health,
Peak Performance

Thompson, Andrew.jpg