Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

President's Day 2011

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Hi *|TITLE:FNAME|*! IF THE IMAGES DON'T LINE UP BELOW YOU CAN ALWAYS  View online Thanks!

Peak Performance Physical Therapy Site
indiemark_header_right.jpg
indiemark_header_lower.jpg

left_padding.gif

Happy President's Day!

Did you know that several of our former Presidents have had injuries just like yours?

Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, William Taft, Dwight Eisenhower, John F Kennedy, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush all had a history of injuries that either required Physical Therapy or would have greatly benefited from it!

left_button.gif READ THE FULL ARTICLE right_button.gif
feature02.gif
right_padding.gif
  feature_break.3.gif  

What's New at Peak Performance?

Our Superbowl Challenge - Every year for the Superbowl we hold a contest where our patients can pick which team they think will win and what the total combined game score will be, this year's winner was...FIND OUT HERE!

6 Years For Peak Performance! - In case you didn't read about it in our last newsletter, we just celebrated our 6 Year Anniversary on January 15th, 2011. Thank you all for your continued support and trust in our services!

Words of Wisdom - Mike Golisano has put together some Physical Therapy related words of wisdom that he would like to pass along to you for the next few newsletters, we hope you enjoy them and would love to hear your feedback on the website!

blog_break.1.gif

A Recent Patient Testimonial:

"I had a knee injury from playing indoor soccer; planting (turning) my foot when kicking the ball. My biggest limitations were squatting with both knees to pick up things, jumping, hopping, galloping, skipping when working/playing/moving with children at pre-school.

I appreciated and enjoyed having the exercises (worked on in therapy) to be followed through at home. Because of this process, I am bending/squatting with both knees pain free; the activities with my pre-school kids - jumping, hopping, galloping, skipping are with strength and confidence.

I appreciated Mike's thoroughness and his patience with me. I enjoyed him pushing me (gently) to reach my potential. He had confidence in me. I am truly amazed how 6-8 weeks of Physical Therapy (here) through strength training/exercise can get my knee back to "normal" and strong. I also like taking my own notes regarding the exercises. Sheila was great too! It is a team effort. Thank You!"

Carolyn M.

02/16/2011

READ MORE TESTIMONIALS

ADD YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL  

list_break.1.gif

Help Us, Help Your Friends & Family!

Patient Referrals - Did you know that you can send your friends and family that have injuries or aches and pains to us directly? Most local insurance carriers do not require referrals or even a prescription from a Doctor to begin Physical Therapy. We can evaluate and treat your loved ones for 10 visits or 30 days, which ever comes first without a prescription! No waiting, no additional co-pays or deductible payments, just quality care fast!

Tell Them To Call Us Today for More Information!

585-218-0240 

news_footer.gif