Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Spring 2011 - 3

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Who is The Biggest Loser, What's New at Peak, Trampoline Safety and a Recent Testimonial!

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Peak Performance Physical Therapy

Who Is The Biggest Loser?

Last season, I watched 16 very obese contestants workout on The Biggest Loser until they fell over from exhaustion, or wretched.  

This season, the same scenario.  Do they do it for the $250,000? 

Maybe...

But I think not.   These people are at the end of their emotional rope. 

Tired of not only what they see in the mirror, but being left out of activities, unable to fit in seats, unable to join friends on simple activities, unable to play with their kids or grandkids because of their size and physical condition. 

They would do anything to get back to where they can function, and they do, including subjecting themselves to basic training like conditioning with “in your face” treatment.

Here is why it works for them while on the show.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE  

What's New at Peak?

Trampoline Safety - Trampolines are growing in popularity in the United States. When used properly they can provide good fun and exercise for children and adults. However, the risk of injury when using a trampoline is significant...learn how to potentially limit injuries HERE.

Spring Upgrades - Our upgrades have officially begun! We have reupholstered all of our treatment tables and have removed some of the wall coverings to prepare for new surfacing and colors! Before and after pictures coming soon.

A Recent Testimonial:

"We had an excellent experience at Peak Performance...Mike G. was awesome with my son. My son is only 8 years old...Mike talked to him at his level through the whole experience. That makes a huge difference! My son has recovered beautifully...thanks Mike for caring. A job well done!"

Gretchen H.

04/26/2011

READ MORE TESTIMONIALS

ADD YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL  

Help Us, Help Your Friends & Family!

Patient Referrals - Did you know that you can send your friends and family that have injuries or aches and pains to us directly? Most local insurance carriers do not require referrals or even a prescription from a Doctor to begin Physical Therapy. We can evaluate and treat your loved ones for 10 visits or 30 days, which ever comes first without a prescription! No waiting, no additional co-pays or deductible payments, just quality care fast!

Tell Them To Call Us Today for More Information!

585-218-0240  

Learn More About

Our Staff:

mike_napierala_2.jpg

Michael Napierala

Mike_Golisano.jpg

Michael Golisano

karen_napierala_2.jpg

Karen Napierala

Robert_Morrison_resize.jpg

Robert Morrison

Sheila_Steadman_resize.jpg

Sheila Steadman

Quick Links:

Be Our Friend On Facebook

Like Us!

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us!

Find Directions To Us on Google Maps!

Find Us!

Our mailing address is:

*|USER:ADDRESS_HTML|*

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|USER:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.

*|IF:REWARDS|*
*|HTML:REWARDS|*
*|END:IF|*

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*