Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Summer 1-2011

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*
Cure For The Summer Blues, The Biggest Loser Part 2, What's New at Peak and a Recent Testimonial!

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

Peak Performance Physical Therapy

Cure for the Summer Blues

By Mike Napierala

summer_blues.jpg

“The Summer Blues” – well, that could mean different things to different people, but here’s one way of looking at it. 

Your family and friends are all out having some “Fun in the Sun” but the problem is you’re stuck at home or sitting back watching everyone else due to an injury or nagging pain. 

For some of you, or your loved ones, you play anyways.  You go out and participate even though in the back of your mind you can hear that little voice called your conscience saying “You know you shouldn’t be doing this right?” or “Do you think this is a good idea?”

Yeah, most of us have been there at one time or another.  It’s no fun missing out on the action.  In fact, I just did myself in for a bit not too long ago...

READ THE FULL ARTICLE  

Biggest Loser Part 2

By Karen Napierala

Biggest_Loser_2011.jpg

Opera singer Olivia Ward has something new to yodel about. The slimmed-down 35-year-old was named winner of season 11 of “The Biggest Loser,” edging out her sister to claim victory after shedding 129 pounds in eight months.

For some reason most Americans are drawn to “The Biggest Loser”, myself included.

Maybe we love to see the underdog overcome years of heartache against all odds. 

Maybe it is the American dream to succeed, and we love success stories.

Maybe we are secretly hoping that we can pick up some tips as to how to get, or keep our fitness level up. 

Most of us don’t have Jillian yelling in our ear to do 5 more reps, or push ourselves, so what can we do on our own? 

READ THE FULL ARTICLE  

What's New at Peak?

Spring Upgrades - Our walls have been spackled and sanded and the painting crew comes in on Saturday for Part 1 of the painting project. After the painting is complete we will begin the carpet removal and replacement. Things are starting to come together nicely!

Summer Hours Are Here!

Monday:        6:30am - 4:00pm

Tuesday:       6:30am - 7:00pm

Wednesday:   7:00am - 5:00pm

Thursday:      6:30am - 7:00pm

Friday:          6:30am - 2:00pm

Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED 

A Recent Testimonial:

"The thing that impressed me most about Mike N. was that during the first visit he made me feel like getting a 100% recovery would happen. He asked what my goal was and that's what we achieved. A positive attitude makes a huge difference. He truly cares about his clients' well being and recovery."

Susan S.

05/21/2011

READ MORE TESTIMONIALS

ADD YOUR OWN TESTIMONIAL  

Help Us, Help Your Friends & Family!

Patient Referrals - Did you know that you can send your friends and family that have injuries or aches and pains to us directly? Most local insurance carriers do not require referrals or even a prescription from a Doctor to begin Physical Therapy. We can evaluate and treat your loved ones for 10 visits or 30 days, which ever comes first without a prescription! No waiting, no additional co-pays or deductible payments, just quality care fast!

Tell Them To Call Us Today for More Information!

585-218-0240  

Learn More About

Our Staff:

mike_napierala_2.jpg

Michael Napierala

Mike_Golisano.jpg

Michael Golisano

karen_napierala_2.jpg

Karen Napierala

Robert_Morrison_resize.jpg

Robert Morrison

Sheila_Steadman_resize.jpg

Sheila Steadman

Quick Links:

Be Our Friend On Facebook

Like Us!

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us!

Find Directions To Us on Google Maps!

Find Us!

Our mailing address is:

*|USER:ADDRESS_HTML|*

Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|USER:COMPANY|* All rights reserved.

*|IF:REWARDS|*
*|HTML:REWARDS|*
*|END:IF|*

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*