Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Peak Performance Newsletter - August 16, 2013

1 post in this topic

*|MC:SUBJECT|*

p{font-family:Arial;font-size: 12px; color:#333333;line-height: 18px;padding-left:40px;}

-->

newsletter-logo.jpg

newsletter-heading.jpg

newsletter.jpg

Newsletter – Table of Contents

1. THE WHY’S BEHIND THE WHAT’S

2. THE MAGIC DRILL… Secrets to Becoming a Pro
  3. BUILDING A YOUNG GOLFER FROM THE GROUND UP
  4. WHAT SHOULD YOUR ATHLETES BE DOING BEFORE THEY PLAY?
  5. BUILDING YOUR ATHLETE FROM THE GROUND UP
  6. GOLF SWING – The WHAT and The WHY VIDEO
  7. MIKE GOLISANO WORKS WITH PENFIELD LITTLE LEAGUE

THE WHY’S BEHIND THE WHAT’S

You search the internet. Maybe YouTube. “There it is…a new drill. Haven’t seen that one before. Maybe I’ll add that one in to my workouts. It looks hard. Boy, that guy (or girl) really looks in shape. They’re talking about feeling a burn in exactly that same muscle group my coach said we use for my sport.”Ever thought before as an athlete? Many of you have. Coaches and parents too. Great hearts. Great intentions. …

Read More

THE MAGIC DRILL… Secrets to Becoming a Pro

Can it be true? Is there really some set of secret never before seen exercises or skill drills that are kept for only the very elite to ever see and do?What if you could get your hands on them now? How good could you get!Is that really the answer? Your Holy Grail of athletic super stardom. And what about that entourage of people the pro’s have hired to be on their “team”…what role do they play in all this?

Read More

BUILDING A YOUNG GOLFER FROM THE GROUND UP

It’s really cool what eyes trained in FUNCTION can pick up during sports movements. At least one of the real underlying questions every young athtlete and parent or coach should be asking is…”WHY DO I MOVE THE WAY I DO WHEN I – - – - – - – ?”I’ve talked about this before but it remains a HUGE KEY to understand in athletics. Am I performing my sport skill because PHYSICALLY that’s my body’s default path?

Read More

WHAT SHOULD YOUR ATHLETES BE DOING BEFORE THEY PLAY?

Karen and I just got back from a great trip to the beautiful Adirondacks. We attended the Eastern Regional Elite Distance Runners Camp in Lake Placid at the Olympic Training Center. There were about 50 or so runners from not only NY but also surrounding states and even Michigan and Maryland. One of the things we taught them was a Functional Dynamic Warm up. Many runners do “dynamic warm ups” but oftentimes …

Read More

BUILDING YOUR ATHLETE FROM THE GROUND UP

BUILDING YOUR ATHLETE FROM THE GROUND UPHave you ever been working on helping your son or daughter, or maybe one of your players, and wondered why they just couldn’t seem to get it right? Ever felt that way as a player?Maybe just one more drill. Maybe if I just say it one more time….say it louder….show them myself what I mean. Ok, maybe it’s time to Google some new drills to do.HOLD YOUR HORSES! STOP beating yourself up.

Read More

GOLF SWING – The WHAT and The WHY VIDEO

Read More

MIKE GOLISANO WORKS WITH PENFIELD LITTLE LEAGUE

Read Mike Golisano’s Article:Penfield Little League …

Read More

Like Us! fb-icon Follow Us! twitter-icon Find Us! Map

Peak Performance, proud sponsor of Youth Sports Now

featuring Mike Napierala PT (92.1 WYSL, Wed 6:30 – 7:30PM / Archives)

© 2013 PEAK PERFORMANCE

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*

why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){

table[id=canspamBar] td{font-size:14px !important;}

table[id=canspamBar] td a{display:block !important; margin-top:10px !important;}

}