Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

January 2015 Peak Performance Newsletter

1 post in this topic

newsletter-logo.jpg
newsletter-heading.jpg
newsletter.jpgNewsletter – Table of Contents

GREAT NEWS: URMC & U Rochester Employees – We’re Tier 1 !!

Read More

HURTING OR INJURED…Does it Really Make a Difference?

Michael Golisano, DPT, FAFS GAINING PERSPECTIVE I don’t think a week goes by where I don’t have the conversation with a patient or parent as to whether or not they should play through pain or stop activity. It actually is a real simple process. Is the person hurting or injured? Severity is really what defines the difference. Hurting means…

Read More

The PEAK PERFORMANCE TEAM Thanks You!…

Mike Napierala, PT, SCS, CSCS, FAFSOwner, Peak Performance A Message From Mike… The PEAK PERFORMANCE TEAM knows that we’ve been truly blessed. It’s so gratifying to be involved in a “helping” profession like Physical Therapy…uplifting and encouraging the “3D” of who a person is – the Mind, Body, and Spirit that makes you YOU. Every single day we get the privilege of getting to know awesome people whose…

Read More

LIFTING BLOG PART 2

Some of you may have read my post regarding lifting a child in a way to avoid back pain. I discussed using your legs and not your back to lift. If you missed it you can still read it here: http://www.peakptrochester.com/the-aches-and-pains-of-parenting-how-to-lift-without-back-pain/ Some of you, who subscribe to social media may have noticed a lot of people publicly demonstrating how they lift a heavy load while performing the “ice bucket ch…

Read More

Like Us! fb-icon Follow Us! twitter-icon Find Us! Map
Peak Performance, proud sponsor of Youth Sports Now
featuring Mike Napierala PT (92.1 WYSL, Wed 6:30 – 7:30PM / Archives)
2013 PEAK PERFORMANCE

This email was sent to *|EMAIL|*
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
*|LIST:ADDRESSLINE|*

*|REWARDS|*