Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Prosoft Admin

Customer Service: A View from the Other Side

1 post in this topic

mortgage-comic.gif

My wife and I have recently been going through the process of obtaining a mortgage to purchase our first home.

The experience has been less than pleasant and we are really starting to feel like just another transaction to everyone that is supposed to be helping us achieve our dream.

I get the feeling that our lenders have forgotten what it might be like to be on the other side of the transaction, all of the emotions and things at stake if the deal does not go through as planned.

I want to make sure that we never lose sight of how our patients feel here at Peak Performance when they come in for Physical Therapy treatment.

Like my wife and I being unfamiliar with the process of buying our first home, many patients have never been through the process of needing Physical Therapy treatment.

At Peak Performance PT we want to make sure that we are always there for our patients to provide that extra level of care and service, to know how it feels to not know how something works and to make sure you never feel like just another number or transaction.

It is our goal to provide excellent customer service to each patient that walks through our door, remembering that just because we do this every day doesn’t mean that patients should be treated like a routine or a number.

We focus on the needs of each individual patient; we address their concerns and try to find ways to proactively make the process easier and less stressful.

We try to explain the process and what to expect from the very first visit to help alleviate the stress and uncertainty in your scheduling, treatments and billing.

I believe that every business should treat their customers, clients or patients with the same courtesy, attention to detail and thoughtfulness that we strive to achieve here at Peak Performance.

We hope that you will feel like our number one priority from start to finish in addition to receiving the highest quality Physical Therapy care that you require.

I definitely think our lenders could learn a thing or two about customer service from the way we do things here, but for now I will just settle for getting the loan.

Have a great day!

Robert Morrison