Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"...my abilities have improved to the point where I can do many of the things I did before my surgery!"

1 post in this topic

"I first came to Peak Performance to prepare my body for spinal surgery. The staff worked with me to accomplish this.

At rehab, after the surgery, my OT and PT commented on the fact I was doing so well because of my work at Peak Performance As soon as it was approved by my surgeon, I returned to Peak Performance and began working with Karen.

At that point, I was using a walker or a cane and wearing a back brace. It was difficult for me to even walk up a curb, let alone the stairs in my house.

Through Karen’s diligence, encouragement and persistence, my abilities have improved to the point where I can do many of the things I did before my surgery.

Karen listens to me and observes me and then changes my program based on these. She is interactive with me and encourages me along the way. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the support that I have received from Karen and the staff at Peak Performance."

Paula H.

September 2, 2016