Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"My PT experience was what I was looking for: help me understand the cause of my pain and what to do to keep it at bay!"

1 post in this topic

I came because of leg pain, sometimes hip, groin and low back pain, that occurred on and off for years. The assumption was the issue stemmed from my back. Although chiropractor visits sometimes helped, I needed more.

I appreciated Mike’s complete attention to detail. He spent the first visits trying to understand (by talking and testing) what the cause of the problem was. As time went on, he helped me understand motions I should/could do vs. those I shouldn’t. He taught me stretches to help when pain occurred and strengthening techniques to help my body use the right muscles, not rely on the wrong ones (such as back).

He is sending me off now to use exercises that should help keep me pain free more often, and stretches to use when I have pain. He also made adjustments to my orthotics and answered many questions along the way.

My PT experience was what I was looking for: help me understand the cause of my pain and understand what to do to keep it at bay! My pain is much less frequent now and I have the tools to use if I do have pain.

Lisa Lanzillo Coon
October 21, 2016