Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"I had such a great experience with Peak Performance. They helped me get back to my active lifestyle without having to get any surgery."

1 post in this topic

I had such a great experience with Peak Performance. They helped me get back to my active lifestyle without having to get any surgery. I came to them one month after tearing my labrum and dislocating my shoulder with not much progress made at my first round of physical therapy elsewhere.

I had less pain within two weeks of starting at Peak Performance. Mike’s treatment was very individualized towards my goal of rejoining my indoor beach volleyball league, swimming, and being able to do handstands for fun again.

After feeling strong enough to get back to life’s adventures, I continued to do exercises that challenged me and helped make more shoulder more stable to help prevent any future dislocations.

I am so grateful for all the support the entire staff gave me throughout my recovery; they kept me motivated when I needed a push and helped me get back to living my life!

Shelby I. 

April 15, 2018