Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"Mike has superpower abilities and the persistence to identify root causes and provide targeted stretches and strength exercises to improve it. He does not rely on formulas to solve issues and he constantly progressed me to the next level."

1 post in this topic

I came to Peak Performance after struggling for years with tight muscles on my right side in my legs and gluts. I was having difficulty sleeping and sometimes was very uncomfortable at work. There was no specific instance that caused it or made it worse.

Mike measured and observed week after week and gave me stretches and exercises. He also did some mobility hands-on work. Eventually, we were able to decrease and manage the pain. Mike has superpower abilities and the persistence to identify root causes and provide targeted stretches and strength exercises to improve it. He does not rely on formulas to solve issues and he constantly progressed me to the next level.

My goals were to keep the pain managed, sleep better and to keep doing the sports I love, such as racing dinghy sailboats, riding my bike, hiking and working out to stay strong. I’m 55 years old and I sit all day at work. Keeping fit is a high priority in my week so I can play on weekends. Now that I’ve “graduated” from Peak Performance, I have a series of things I do regularly to keep myself as pain free as possible.

I highly recommend Mike and his team at Peak Performance. They are game changers!

~ Mary Ellen Brown