Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peak PT Administrator

"My mind was instantly changed after my first visit when Andrew was able to determine that my knee pain was related to my IT band. I finally saw light at the end of the tunnel after receiving his diagnosis!"

1 post in this topic

I initially injured my knee a few years ago and never sought treatment. After starting to be more active and working out regularly, the pain was intense to the point normal walking was very uncomfortable and I could not work out like I wanted to. I finally sought out treatment and was fairly discouraged after my MRI that there was not a more specific diagnosis.

I was referred to Peak Performance and was extremely skeptical that PT would help my situation. My mind was instantly changed after my first visit when Andrew was able to determine that my knee pain was related to my IT band. I finally saw light at the end of the tunnel after receiving his diagnosis!

After working the program Andrew gave me, I am now able to perform normal daily activities virtually pain free, and am regularly working out 4 to 5 times a week. I have my occasional flare-up, but now feel I have the tools to know how to alleviate the pain.

Thank you, Andrew!

Sarah Rosenberg